The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1055 Harwood Street under the West End Community Plan. The proposal is for a 32-storey residential building with:
• 82 market residential units;
• 44 social housing units;
• a floor space ratio of 10.35;
• four levels of underground parking with 156 vehicle parking stalls;
• 158 bicycle parking spaces; and
• a building height of 91.44m (300 ft.).
A community open house was held from 5-8pm on Monday, June 26, 2017 at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites (1110 Howe Street), Columbia Room, Mezzanine Level, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.