The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1444 Alberni Street and 740 Nicola Street. The proposal is for two residential towers with:
- 314 market residential units and 129 market rental units, for a total of 443 units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 14.95 and a floor area of 60,131 sq m (647,249 sq ft);
- six levels of underground parking with 484 vehicle parking stalls and 562 Class A bicycle - parking spaces;
- building heights of 134.7m (442.0 ft.) (East Tower) and 123.5m (405.0 ft) (West Tower);
- a 56 space City owned childcare facility on Level 7; and
- closure of Nicola Street between Alberni Street and the lane to create a new City park.
This application is being considered under the West End Community Plan.